Totally Bamboo Malibu Groove Bamboo Carving and Cutting Board, 18" x 12"
- A cutting board for all occasions: at 18 inches is large enough to tackle all kitchen prep needs- including carving large pieces of meat!
- Perfect for cutting large cuts of meat or juicy fruits: the Malibu Groove features a juice groove around the edge of the board to keep tables and countertops clean.
- Beautiful two-tone bamboo design is strong and durable yet gentle on knives- and ideal cutting surface!
- Easy care: simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher.
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn't require pesticides, clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting.
From the original bamboo cutting board company, Totally Bamboo, this cutting board is a beautiful, functional, ecologically sound addition to any kitchen. Bamboo is 16% harder than maple, making it an excellent cutting surface. Bamboo is actually a grass that grows to a harvestable height of 60 feet in about 3 to 5 years, growing as much as 2 feet per day. It has an extensive root system that continually sends up new shoots, naturally replenishing itself. It does not require replanting, making it one of the most renewable resources known. Totally Bamboo uses 'Moso' timber bamboo which is neither a food source nor a habitat for the Giant Panda. Totally Bamboo's cutting boards are assembled with approved food-grade glue -- none of their products are made with formaldehyde-based glue. No dyes or stains are used in the manufacturing process. The pleasing designs are created by using the naturally occurring variations within the wood grain. Totally Bamboo prides itself on using only premium hand-selected bamboo, innovative design, exemplary craftmanship, and fair labor policies. View Details