QLL Wine Saver Pump Preserver with 6 Vacuum Bottle Stoppers
- Amazing Use: This QLLwine pump can help to create an airtight vacuum that preserves wine once the bottle has been opened, prevents the oxidation process that is responsible for the deterioration of wine, can keep wine fresh and tasty even for 14 days.
- Easy to Use: 1, Put the smaller side of the black bottle stopper in to the bottle mouth. 2, Use the wine saver pump to connect the stopper's other side. 3, Pumping the air out until you fell strong air resistance, then it is ok!
- Premium Quality: Unlike fragile plastic wine saver pumps, our wine saver vacuum pump is made of sturdy strong stainless steel that can last a life time, and the pump handle is ergonomically designed for easier pumping action and designed to avoid pinching that can occur with other pumps.
- Enough Stoppers: This QLL product comes with 6 bottle stopers, you can free to enjoy kinds of wines at the same time, and do not worry about the wine go bad.
- What You Get: 1 x QLL wine saver pump, 6 x bottle stoppers (all re-usable), and with 18 months warranty and provide friendly and easy-to-reach support!
QLL Wine Saver Pump Preserver with 6 Vacuum Bottle Stoppers Specification: Material: Stainless steel(Wine Saver Pump), stainless steel material has better quality, and can use more smoothly and longer time. Material: TPE(Bottle Stoppers), TPE means Thermoplastic Elastomer, It is more environmentally friendly than silicone, environmental protection, non-toxic and safe! TPE with high flexibility, high strength, soft touch, weather resistance fatigue resistance, temperature resistance and wide range of hardness, it also has excellent coloring! Suitable for: bottle mouth of 15-20cm/5.9inch-7.87inch, such as red wine bottle. What is in the Box: 1 x QLL Wine Saver Pump 4 x Bottle Stoppers (all re-usable) How to use! 1. Wash the bottler stoppers with water before using. 2. Put the wine stopper in the bottle. 3. Put the wine pump on the wine stopper. 4. Pull the pump handle up and down repeatedly, the air is exhausted in the repeated pulling. Pumping the air out until the strong air resistance, then it is ok! 5. Pumping the air out until you fell strong air resistance, then it is ok! Keep your wine fresh for several days. 6. When you need to drink again, press the top of the stopper to release the pressure in the bottle. View Details