QLL Wine Saver Vacuum Stoppers, Set of 6
- Designed to be used with all of QLL's Wine Saver Pumps. The pump and stoppers are used together to remove air from your wine bottle to keep wine tasting new for up to a week!
- Contains 6 QLL Wine Saver Vacuum Stoppers.
- Suitable for all Red and White Wines. Universal fit for all wine bottles.
- Just insert the universal wine saver vacuum stoppers into the bottle and pump using a genuine Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump (sold separately).
- 100% MANUFACTURER\'S WARRANTY: We stand behind our products with a complete, lifetime guarantee. If something breaks or if you don\'t absolutely love your Wine Saver Vacuum Stoppers, we will take it back and offer a replacement or refund, no questions asked. That is part of our 100% LIFETIME CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!!!
QLL Wine Saver Vacuum Stoppers are specially designed to be used alongside a genuine Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump. These stoppers allow for an airtight vacuum that preserves the flavor and taste of wine for up to a week! The stoppers are universal for all bottles and are simply inserted into the neck of an opened wine bottle. Although they are most effective when used with a genuine Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump, they can also be used as a traditional stopper, keeping additional air out! QLL Wine Saver Vacuum Stoppers are constructed from high- quality, food grade rubber that is dishwasher safe. They are extremely durable and will provide years of use. The cap on the top of the stoppers can be removed in order to aid cleaning. Customer Voice: THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT WAY TO USE THESE STOPPERS! I suspect the main reason others are complaining is that they are not using them correctly. I bought these to replace the lost stoppers from a QLL that\'s well more than ten years old, so I\'m used to the old style stoppers which worked well enough. These new stoppers are a superior design that can hold a much strong vacuum, if you have the muscle to create one. They seal and release perfectly, and it\'s faster to get a solid vacuum. To do it what I like to call, "The Right Way," first run the stopper under running water and then shake off the excess water, leaving it good and wet. Now insert it into the bottle with a good bit of pressure so that the curved surface of the stopper makes a solid seal against the rim of the neck. Now apply downward pressure while you pump the QLL about a dozen times with a full stroke. To release the vacuum, push the little divot in the center of the top to the side and you\'ll hear a strong rush of air coming into the bottle. If you try to use a dry stopper, or if you don\'t fully seat it against the rim of the neck, it will most likely (but not always) leak air. View Details
- Vacu Vin Stainless Steele Wine Saver (1 Pump, 1 Stopper)
- The Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver with 1 Vacuum Stopper - Black
- The Original United Wine Saver Pump Preserver with 4 Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black (Black Original)
- [Newest version] Wine Saver Vacuum Pump Preserver from AKSESROYAL with 4 Valve Air Bottle Stoppers
- JBtek (12 Pack) Stainless Steel Classic Bottle Pourers w/Tapered Spout
- The Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver with 2 Vacuum Stoppers – White
- Dsmile Super Seal Champagne Stopper,Set of 5
- 24 Pack Liquor Pour Spouts Set - Stainless Steel bottle spout and Liquor Pourers Dust Caps Covers
- (Set of 3) 4-Prong Cocktail Bar Strainer by Tezzorio, Stainless Steel Hawthorne Strainer 6-Inch, Commercial Quality Bartender's Supplies
- 200Pcs Pour Spout Caps,Pourer Spouts Covers Dust Rubber Caps for Olive Oil Liquor Bottles (Black)